Your scalp is skin too. Just as you take care of your skin, you must also pamper and give attention to your scalp. Beautiful, growing and strong hair depends on good blood circulation, proper nutrition, and a healthy and supple scalp.
Why and How to Do a Scalp Massage
Scalp massage should be an important part of your self-care routine. Taking out just 5 minutes of time at night to massage, pamper and nourish your scalp can benefit not only your hair health, but also your wellness and stress level.
Benefits of Scalp Massage:
-Improves nourishing blood circulation
-Reduces stress hormones
-Boosts immune function
-Improves natural healing ability
Scalp Massage for Hair Growth
Massaging your scalp might also help with hair growth and hair maintenance. Scientific studies have shown improved hair growth, greater hair thickness and stabilization of hair loss with scalp massage.
Our Revita+Fol™ serum is an ideal companion for your nightly scalp massage ritual.
Revita+Fol™ Defense Serum + Adaptogens shields against pollution and follicle fatigue, rebalances scalp moisture, and supports hair growth and length retention. Indulgent rose and neroli flower oil aromatherapy releases tension and tightness during your massage ritual.
How to Massage Your Scalp:
- Find a quiet, peaceful space for your nightly massage ritual.
- Concentrate on slowing your breath and feeling your presence in this moment.
- Apply a couple pumps of Revita+Fol™ Defense Serum+Adaptogens onto your palms and rub them together to warm the bioactive aromatic botanicals.
- Bring your hands to your nose and slowly inhale, allowing tension to release as you exhale.
- Using your finger pads (not nails), apply medium firm pressure to your scalp, in a circular motion. Give massage to each region of your scalp. Try to do this massage for 5 minutes a day.